Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Joy of the Bully Stick

I have always heard how much dogs love bully sticks but I had never gave them to my dog Dallas. When I learned that Life's Abundance had new "Buffalo Bully Sticks for Dogs" I knew it was time to treat Dallas to the experience.

All I had to do was open the package and she came running! Although she never had one, she knew it was something good. When I first gave it to her she paraded around with it in her mouth like a trophy. Then she settled down and has been chewing happily ever since!





Dogs just love these new bully sticks! I brought a package with me to one of the pups I enjoy daily walk with. As soon as I walked in the door I could see the excitement on his face. He knew I had a treat for him - a really good treat! Reluctantly, he agreed to walk first and have the treat upon our return but I could tell he was anticipating his reward that was left at home.

He was not disappointed!




Bully Sticks are a wonderful treat because they promote chewing which is not only a fun and calming experience for the dog it is also good for their dental health. Life's Abundance Buffalo Bully Sticks, which contain no additives or preservatives and are made from free-range, grass-fed buffalo, are a healthier alternative to beef chews or rawhide.

Do your dogs love Bully Sticks? Click here to Visit My Life's Abundance Rep Site  and learn more about these and other dental chews for dogs.









No comments:

Post a Comment